Restoring Comfort to Your Home or Business
While we all wish our air conditioners could last forever, replacement is inevitable. At Wolff Mechanical, Inc., we understand that installing a brand-new AC system is an overwhelming task, which is why our team is here to handle it for you. As the most trusted name in HVAC for 25+ years, our team has access to the highest performing equipment on the market, including Daikin ductless mini-split ACs. Whatever your size, budgetary, comfort, or efficiency needs may be, you can count on us to select and install the perfect system for your property.
Call (602) 362-8628 or contact us online to schedule an AC installation in Scottsdale.
How Often Should You Replace Your Air Conditioning Unit?
Air conditioners are designed to last 10-15 years, but there are a number of factors that can impact your system’s lifespan.
Below are some of factors that can impact an AC’s lifespan:
- Maintenance: Maintenance is the key to a lasting air conditioner. In fact, the leading cause of premature system failure is a lack of maintenance. Be sure to schedule annual tune-ups for your system to keep it running better for longer.
- Weather conditions: Certain conditions such as severe storms, heavy winds, hail, etc. can have an impact on your AC unit. If you live in an area with extreme weather conditions, it is likely that your system will experience additional wear and tear that could reduce its lifespan.
- Size: If your AC is too large or too small, it can struggle to function effectively, which can lead to a lot of damage, frequent repairs, and premature failure.
- Installation: The performance and well-being of your AC are largely dependent on its installation. Improperly installing an AC unit can result in extensive damage and premature failure.
- Usage: If you use your AC excessively, it is going to experience more wear and tear over time. This can result in a shorter system lifespan.
Wondering how you can increase the lifespan of your brand-new AC? Reach out to Wolff Mechanical, Inc. to learn more. Our Scottsdale AC installation pros are more than happy to offer our professional advice and guidance after replacing your AC.
What Size Air Conditioner Do I Need?
It is incredibly important to install the right size AC for your home.
Below is a breakdown of the size AC you need based on your home’s size:
- 1.5 tons: 600-1,000 square feet
- 2 tons: 1,000-1,500 square feet
- 3 tons: 1,500-2,000 square feet
- 4 tons: 2,000-2,500 square feet
- 5 tons: 2,500-3,000 square feet
Ready to install a new AC unit? Our Scottsdale AC replacement experts are here to select and install the perfect system for your home or business.
“Brandon D. educated me on the unit, was on time, thorough, and nice.”- Son Goku
“I have used Wolff before and have had excellent results.”- Laura Ruggiero
“Andre was fantastic. He diagnosed the problem right away, repaired it quickly and was very careful with my shrubs by the unit.”- Jac McCracken